Macca, the guy who's won more Ironman races than any other male in history, knows that focus is paramount to success. As he puts it, endurance is a state of mind. His key at Kona is to stay focused on the next stroke, pedal or step and not let his mind drift.
Jen has been doing triathlon for four years. She is a member of the TriEdge Triathlon Team and the GOALØ Ambassador Team. She's also a former bobsled pilot for America Samoa and has a passion for the outdoors. At home she is a wife to a cyclocross obsessed husband and mother of three girls, but here at TRIEDGE, she is an author, Managing Editor and token chick.
Latest from Jen Hamilton
- Outstanding Paratriathletes Crowned National Champions in Austin
- Inaugural Golden Gran Fondo Brings Road Cycling Back to Greater Denver Foothills on June 23
- Orca Alcatraz Challenge Swim Athletes Survive Harsh Weather
- Gear Review: COBB Cycling Gen2 Saddle- by Brittany Rodrigues
- TriUtah Women of Steel- 2013